Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

100 word challenge.

 .THEY SHOULD HAVE NOT SAID YES

On a Sunday evening at 3:25 a random 89 year old man came up to the little boy. And said do you want candy and the little boy said yes and then the 89 old man got his gun out and shoot the little boy and the police found him and took him to jail the police found out that he was a C.I.A and his job was to kill the little boy and the police and the 89 and everyone in the world never ever seem him for 100 years.


This is my 100 word challenge i hope you like it. And keep commenting pls.

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Amorangi.I wasn't expecting the story to end the way it did.Well done on giving it a different ending to the usual happy ones.
    Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing your learning with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora I was sad the way it ended and dark but nice work

    ReplyDelete
  3. kio ra amorangi i was laughing very hard to when the little boy died and i like the sentece the little boy siad yes and the 89 year old man shot him in the face nice work amorangi keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Amorangi.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog today.I can't wait to see your next learning post.

    ReplyDelete