Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Tuhituhi

I can see a dog & a donkey.


They are a different colour. The donkey’s ears are longer.
They have 4 legs, a tail and a mouth.


They see each other at the farm. They run to each other.


The dog was the donkey’s friend. They play with a ball. They walk all the time. They stay out side.
They are little now. 1 week later the dog went inside. The donkey was sad. 2 weeks later the dog came to the donkey. 
He  said “ Who are you?”.
The dog said ” It’s me.The dog from 2 weeks ago”.
The donkey said “I don't know you”.
The dog said “What,how do you not know me. I am your friend”.  

Te Ararangi helps me. He plays with me.
I am helpful. I am happy.
People that are helpful.Kind.

People that have anger issues.



3 comments:

  1. You did a really good job at completing your tuhituh Amorangi.
    I enjoyed supporting you with your story.You listened to what I was saying and followed the instructions.Thank you.
    What animal do you think is the cutest?.I like the donkey.He looks soft and fluffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing. When I look at how far you have come in your writing Amorangi I feel very proud of you. It is great that you have Mrs Cassidy there to work with you. The animals look really soft, I think the dog is trying to get the baby donkey to run around so that they can chase each other? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kiora Tama.Pai Tuhituhi Koe.Loved your story telling and writing idea about the Dog&Dockey story.Made dad Laugh.🤣😂👍🏻⭐⭐⭐❤.Doing well son.

    ReplyDelete